1. Casting and freezing under the effect of centrifugal force, to
make the roll has fine configuration, uniform white layer, avoid
the defects of gas hole, sand explosion and residue, etc.
2. Centrifugal casting roll can inlay shaft to shaft sleeve,
significantly save on raw material consumption and reduce the
weight of roll itself.
3. Centrifugal casting roll without mottled layer, and has uniform
white iron layer, when drilling in the peripheral, the size is
extremely accurate and fast.
4. The work surface hardness of centrifugal casting roll can
produce according to users’ needs , the outer layer hardness can
reach HS40° -95° , and has high-performance antiwear, good inner
ductility, stable quality .
5. Roll work layer has fine configuration, the hardness change is
small, the hardness difference of the whole body of roll is no more
than HS2° , thus to ensure the stability of roll quality.
6. Centrifugal casting roll has long service lifecycle, can extend
the service lifecycle more than 5 times compared to the static
7. Can produce roll in different specifications according to users'
requirements, now the largest size can be achieved to$ 1000× 8000mm
cereal flaking roll Images